Thursday, May 8, 2008

|=1|\|4[ |?|20]3(7 (0/\/\/\/\3|\|75

I'd have to say that the final project that affected me most was the one with the deep sea adventure.

I say this because I actually had a nightmare about it -- which is kind of silly looking back on it now -- so there must have been something about that project that lodged itself into the deep subconscious recesses of my mind.

There are only two explanations that I can think of for this awkward event:

1. Either I am a really big super-freak
2. Or that project was just that good

I'll stick with the latter for now.

Anyway -- for a more constructive criticism -- the project was well-written, and I really loved the way that all of the separate stories looped around each other.
Also, the different colors added a neat touch to the presentation as well as helped to keep the reader on track as far as which substories he/she was reading.

Plus it was fun to play. <(^t^)>

No comments: