Thursday, April 10, 2008

6|20|_||? |?20]3(7 |235|/0|\|53

My favorite group project was


The Musical Tale of the Carrot Witch and an Unlikely Band of Friends
A Fairytale

By Camile Allan and Sonja Eberly

Of course, I may be a little biased because I was interviewed for one of the characters.


However, with that aside, I enjoyed it because it was
a. sooo creative
b. interesting
c. colorful
d. funny


Oh yeah, and it was a really good example of a group media project because it incorporated words, video, and sound as well as links throughout to give it that cyber text touch.


I found their site easy to navigate and understand;also, adding in the actual interview transcripts and bonus blooper footage is always an awesome idea.







My favorite more serious project was the
9/11 Archive Contribution
by Kelly Kreis, Dan Seeley, Katrina Smith, and Brian Howell.

I liked their project because it incorporated something with real meaning from the outside world. I also thought that their incorporation of video and sound was well done.

The most lasting effect of their project for me, though, was not so much the actual content they contributed. Seeing their project really reminded me of my own story about 11 September 2001.

It makes me laugh at first because I was in 8th grade at the time and didn't really even know what the World Trade Center was, let alone the importance of a terrorist attack against it. Planes hit the twin towers... what did that mean?

My dad used to work at the Pentagon, so I knew how important it was. What a miracle the plane hit the part that was being renovated, huh? yeah... what a miracle my father had been moved out of his office for the renovation.



No comments: